Intended for offices of less than 30 stations, Aspire S allows you to converge your voice and data network and enjoy the many advantages of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) while enjoying the hundreds of features you’ve come to expect from traditional digital/analog switching.
Aspire S lets your organization benefit from the potential cost-saving advantages of IP even if you’re not ready to migrate to 100% IP Telephony immediately. That’s because Aspire S gives you a choice: You can deploy traditional circuit-switched technology, VoIP, or a combination, all from one system! You have the freedom to adopt VoIP when and where you need it.
The Aspire S offers an integrated voice mail system called IntraMail in two sizes: 4 port/4 hour and 8 port/8 hour. Both systems support up to 152 mailboxes and offer interactive soft key operation on the display telephones. IntraMail's integrated features include:
- Automated Attendant - helps incoming calls be answered and routed quickly and efficiently.
- Fax Detection - maximizes use of your telephone lines.
- Conversation Record - lets you record a conversation when your note-taking skills aren't quite fast enough.
- Answering Machine Emulation - lets you screen and filter calls before you answer.
- Caller ID with Return Call - makes it as easy as presing one key to call back a person who left you a voice mail message.